SpacePilot Pro is the ultimate professional 3D mouse engineered to excel in today's most demanding software environments. The SpacePilot Pro has been designed for the optimum fit and ideal position for precise and effortless control, ensuring a comfortable working experience, even when using it all day.
- Second generation QuickView Navigation technology with access to 32 standard views providing superior levels of control, encouraging model exploration and leading to improved error detection and design quality.
- Dual function Intelligent Function keys providing instant access to 10 frequently used commands.
- Full colour LCD Workflow Assistant provides visibility of emails, tasks, calendar entries, function key commands and navigation settings, ensuring fast access to important information without workflow interruption.
For further information view the Spacepilot datasheet.
SpaceMouse Pro is the latest addition to the 3dconnexion 3D mice collection and features.
For further information view the SpaceMouse Pro datasheet.
- Intuitive 3D navigation, using the patented 6-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor, common to all 3Dconnexion mice and which enables you to easily navigate digital models or camera positions in 3D space.
- A full size, soft coated hand rest ensuring maximum comfort, positioning the hand in exactly the right place for the controller cap.
- 15 large fully programmable function keys providing access to application commands, standard views and keyboard modifiers
On-Screen Display provides visual reminders of the commands assigned to the Intelligent Function keys.
SpaceNavigator is used with a traditional mouse. One hand works the SpaceNavigator to position the model or navigate the environment, whilst your other hand simultaneously uses the traditional mouse to select, create or edit. It's a two handed work style with a lot less clicking and a whole lot more productivity.
For further information view the SpaceNavigator datasheet.
- 3Dconnexion patented 6-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor technology providing smooth and intuitive control of 3D models and environments.
- FIT button which instantly restores the model to the centre of the screen.
- MENU button providing fingertip access to important navigation settings.
SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is two thirds the size and half the weight of its desktop counterpart, making it ideal for mobile 3D users or as a second device for those with a SpacePilot PRO, SpacePilot or SpaceExplorer in the office. Simply push, pull, twisst or tilt the 3Dconnexion Cap with its patented Six-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor technology to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate your model or environment. Increase pressure to go fast or decrease pressure to make intricate adjustments. It's the closest thing to actually reaching in and holding the model in your hand.
For further information view the SpaceNavigator for Notebooks datasheet.
- Two Handed Power: used together with the traditional mouse in a balanced and cooperative work style. One hand engages Space Navigator for Notebooks to position the model or navigate the environment while your other hand simultaneously uses the traditional mouse to select, create or edit.
- 3Dconnexion patented 6-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) technology - smooth and intuitive control of 3D models and environments.
- FIT button - instantly restore the model to the center of the screen
- MENU button - fingertip access to important navigation settings
- Travel case - provides protection while not in use
However you work in 3D, a standard mouse and keyboard just can't get close to the intuitive control delivered by SpaceMouse Wireless. This sleek, compact and easy to use 3D mouse lets you position the model or viewport, while you select, create and edit with the standard mouse. With SpaceMouse Wireless, you're free to be more creative. Free to keep your desk clutter-free. Free to enjoy a superior 3D navigation experience.
For further information view the SpaceMouse Wireless datasheet.
- Wireless Freedom - 3Dconnexion 2.4 GHz Wireless technology ensures a reliable, real-time connection to your 3D content.
- Long battery life of up to one month (based on 8 hours use per day, 5 days per week) and corded or uncorded operation.
- Flexible Recharging: When it does need some juice the supplied micro-USB cable handles re-charging and data at the same time - just connect and continue working.
- Stylish Design: from small footprint and brushed steel base to its two conveniently positioned buttons.
- Easy to use: each SpaceMouse Wireless button opens its own radial menu, providing convenient mouse-click access to four application commands.
- Superior 3D Navigation - Intuitively and precisely navigate digital models or viewports in 3D space. With 3Dconnexion six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) sensor technology.