Perfect for individual users, this standalone version includes:
- Free, professional-grade CAD product to create, edit and view DWG files
- Access to online community support and an abundance of learning resources
- Create, edit and view existing DWG files
- Create new DWG files at a fraction of the cost of alternative CAD products
- Free DraftSight "Getting Started Guide"
- Runs on Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac and Linux
- Can be used as many times as you wish, completely free
- Help documentation for AutoCAD users
- The ability to drag 2D drawings into SOLIDWORKS drawings
- Support for reusable 2D geometry
- View folding; a tool that lets you build 3D models more easily from DWG and DXF data
- It doesn't cost ANYTHING!
This Professional Pack version of DraftSight is for small and medium-size companies that need a professional-grade CAD product with powerful, time-saving functionalities.
- Industry standard content that can be added to a document with ease
- Batch printing to print multiple files without opening them
- Can customise CAD system using LISP
- Technical support and a network licence to enable concurrent usage and help manage mission critical CAD requirements and compliance across the organisation
- Resolves DWG file compatibility issues at a fraction of the cost
- With its APIs, organisations can quickly create applications to customise their experiences
This Enterprise Pack version of DraftSight is for large-size companies that need a professional-grade CAD products with powerful, time-saving functionalities. A minimum of five licences is required for purchase.
- Save money on your CAD investments
- Increase user productivity
- Make optimum use of your current processes
- Keep your CAD current
- Gain more control over your CAD investment
- Avoid CAD compliance issues
- Work with a proven partner