The design to manufacturing process commonly utilises 10 or more different 3D applications. The ability to reuse CAD data, from any source, can have a positive impact on sales, delivery schedules, and ultimately profitability. With TransMagic you can efficiently move CAD data to any downstream application. TransMagic provides the easiest and most reliable way for manufacturing professionals to reuse 3D data in any CAD/CAM/CAE application.
Many people rely on IGES or STEP files to get 3D solid models from one application into another. This practice adds considerable delays as these "standard" formats typically require extensive rework to be usable. File translation roadblocks can cause project delays, tie up valuable engineering resources and increase costs.
TransMagic simplifies the transfer of 3D CAD data between applications, improves the quality of 3D model files and significantly reduces manufacturing costs.
All TransMagic Suites offer 3D CAD file translation, geometry repair, file viewing, volume, measurement, and mass properties in a feature-rich and easy-to-use Windows interface. TransMagic Suites are available in standalone Desktop products and networked Workgroup configurations.
In addition to high quality, world-class CAD file translation, each TransMagic Suite provides valuable technology and features for File Repair, Viewing and real-time Internet Collaboration.
TransMagic products are available in a number of different suites:
For CAD Conversion & Repair - TransMagic R10 Product Line
Powerful Geometry Toolkit for CAD Model Repair and Translation: for maximum bi-directional exchange of 3D CAD data utilising TransMagic's entire suite of sophisticated translation, visualisation and geometry repair tools - TransMagic EXPERT software provides the highest level capabilities to address the complex issues of 3D data-exchange between multiple engineering applications.
Visualise, Query, Convert
For advanced levels of data conversion between 3D CAD formats, complete with automated model conditioning and geometry repair, feature rich query tools and visualisation options - TransMagic PRO contains specialised tools that enhance access to high fidelity design data, assembly structure and mass properties. Streamline manufacturing and job quoting processes.
Convert 3D CAD Data to RP and Entertainment Industry Formats
For converting 3D CAD data into poloygonal formats for use in rapid prototyping (RP), animation, game development and the entertainment industry - TransMagic CREATIVE streamlines rapid prototyping and creative design processes by delivering high quality 3D content from complex parts and assemblies.
Available for SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor, TransMagic PowerPacks allow for complete design freedom, control and quality. From within your favourite design foundation, work on ANY files supported by TransMagic. The translation step is automatic in seconds! TransMagic PowerPack allows you to utilise your design features as well as TrnasMagic features such as MagicSurface, creating the best quality file for your design. When you're ready to save TransMagic PowerPack allows you to save out to any file supported by TransMagic too.
TransMagic MagicCheck (for Geometry Comparison)
TransMagic MagicCheck software quickly opens all major 3D CAD formats, including point data, to compare against the source CAD model and analyse accuracy. Produce validation, revision and inspection reports for quality control processes.
For Visualisation - TransMagic View+ Universal 3D Viewer and Quoting Tool
For feature-rich viewing of 3D CAD models and polygonal file formats. TransMagic View+ opens any CAD format, offering complete product manufacturing information (PMI) and mass property data for shop floor, job quoting and design reviews.
Maximum data exchange efficiency: TransMagic reads proprietary CAD files in their native formats.
- Powerful Repair tools condition models to optimise data exchange quality which results in much greater efficiency and higher data integrity.
- Intuitive user interface allows engineers and even non-CAD experts to start file translation projects within minutes of installation.
- No CAD software is required: TransMagic products offer an independent bridge between all 3D CAD/CAM/CAE systems, which is routinely updated to ensure it keeps pace with current CAD software releases.
- State-of-the-art file repair technology quickly and easily makes adjustments to condition models and eliminate problems of gaps, missing surfaces or surfaces that don't fit the part, eliminating the problem before files are translated.
- Rapid return on investment comes from the intuitive interface, automated repair functions and universal compatibility.
- Scalability: sompanies can choose value priced suites or purchase entry level products, adding more capabilities at a later date as and when required, thereby protecting their initial investment.