More effective manufacturing with CAMWorks
CAMWorks is a 3D feature based CAM system that improves productivity and profitability by combining world-class technologies and integrated automation tools to optimise Computer Numerical Control (CNC) programming and machining. In today's manufacturing scenario getting products to market faster, more efficiently and within budget is essential. To achieve this level of complex hands-free programming, CAMWorks incorporates intelligent machining through automation.
Powerful fully integrated strategies to boost the productivity of any CNC machine.
- Increase productivity
- Shorten lead times
- Achieve consistent high quality
- Handle complex parts
- Shorten product development cycles
Key features and benefits include:
- Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR)
- Knowledge-based machining technology automates processes
- Multi-axis – up to 5 axis simultaneous machining
- Associative machining
- Multiple part and production machining
- Universal Post Generator allows customisation of post processors to generate edit-free code for your machining environment
- Machine Simulation enables collision checking between the tool and the machine components.
This is an automatic nesting module designed to nest the layouts of SolidWorks parts or assemblies. It is seamlessly integrated within SolidWorks and allows nesting of flat or 3D sheet metal parts or assembly models. CAMWorks Nesting uses NestLib, one of the fastest and most featured automatic true-shape nesting library available in the industry. See the CAMWorks Nesting Datasheet.
ElectrodeWorks – Electrodes for CAMWorks
Optional module used to design electrodes for electrical discharge machining.
Optional module for high-speed milling for 2.5 axis and 3 axis roughing operations.
For full technical details read the CAMWorks brochure